Saturday 4 November 2006

Who says I can't be domesticated? I've proved myself capable of being a housewife yesterday by taking the job of a babysitter. Who else but my dearest little sister. I brought that little girl swimming, COOKED dinner for her, taught her to play piano before finally throwing her in front of the television. Gosh, it has really been ages since I last cooked a proper meal, though I only cooked something as simple as noodles yesterday. The end product was not bad, and that is all that matters. Tasted just like my mom's cooking, but then again, how wrong can it go? The process was another story. Should have seen my confused look when I can't decide which ingredient to go in first, how long to cook it for, how much salt to add, and the impatience of lifting the cover from time to time wondering when will it ever boil. AND I HATE CLEARING UP!!
And yesterday I didn't fall asleep in class at all, finally proved my laoshi wrong that I sleep everyday. I thought she would call me to answer questions but she didn't. Maybe she's just waiting for the right time to catch me red-handed.
It's the time of the year again for me to get whiny. Yes, so many things to study and so little time. Don't I complain about that before every exam. But so what if I were given more time, knowing myself best, I will still leave everything to the last minute. It's no use panicking if I'm not going to do anything about it.. so STOP WASTING TIME!!

The sunday paddler went paddling today. I still love k2.

No comments:

Post a Comment