Wednesday 15 November 2006

Monday was my second visit to the Novena Square gym and I finally tried the tai-tai machine. Oh man, it is one of the best inventions!! It's like an elliptical machine, those that you put one foot on one piece of footrest that can move, but instead of moving forward and backwards, it goes from side to side. I think it's one of the few machines that can tone the inner thigh. And if you think it's boring and easy, you're wrong!! doing it intensively actually burns more than 800kcal per hour, and doing it leisurely really feels like dancing, especially with the remix they were playing.
And it certainly felt weird studying the reproductive system in public. I was trying my best to cover those explicit photos and diagrams in textbook and hoping no one was staring at me. Oh well, if you think it was the most interesting topic in O level biology or something, think twice when you have a few pages of text explaining the hormonal change bla bla bla. Alright, at least it's over... and now I shall bury my head in the sea of names of bones, muscles, joints, nerves etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment