Wednesday 8 November 2006

And so there was another news to spoil my day. Seems like we're not going Australia this december anymore. And I thought for once my dad could plan something really in advance. He did, we booked the resort everything long ago, but now there's the big problem of no air tickets. And because we thought the air tickets sold during the travel fair was over-priced, the only available tickets now are at $4k++. Thanks ar, I don't print money!!! Oh well, just hope we can get tickets to somewhere else and give me something to look forward to.
It's officially down to one week before it starts, the exams, what else? Preparation remains at minimal. I hate it everyday when I had to drag myself to school and force myself awake to absorb as much as possible from my lao shi who talks sooooooo fast. Alright, I'm not going to complain about exams cos I don't have a choice..
Oh well, we learn new things everyday and I just found out a few days ago that vegetarians don't eat onion or garlic. So that's my great discovery when the vegetarian stall cooks all their vege with ginger. yucks. I hate ginger. So much of calling myself a vegetarian.. haha but actually I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't know..

No comments:

Post a Comment