Sunday 26 November 2006

This is pretty interesting, went to collect my standard chartered race pack today and was delighted to see that the bag is a nice gym bag and not a shoe bag, cos I already have 2 similar ones from the past 2 years. BUT..... the singlet is exactly the same as last year's, and when I got home I found 2 new free shoe bags from Shape magazine to add to my collection. I own 7 shoe bags now!! And did I say I won't go shopping till exams are over? Oh well, I just bought a super bimbo, but totally 'me' adidas shirt at the Sports expo today. So pretty and I love it!
Well, another interesting thing is that I was studying at Millenia Walk Starbucks until they chased people away cos it was booked for a private function, so I went to BK and found myself back at Starbucks for the private function. I am really turning into a pig. No exercise today, 2 starbucks drink, dinner at tonkinchi, lots of desserts and chocolates... So full!! Alright, no excuse, I am going to run it off tomorrow!!
Right, I am suppose to be studying for my last paper but here I am, blogging, msn-ing, and reading Shape magazine. Wow, a frozen margarita's 740 calories and long island tea's 780 calories. sure or not??
I'm scared now, having a headache despite having quite sufficient rest (at least more than what I used to have) and there seems to be something growing in my eye that's causing it to be red and dry and is affecting my vision. Feels like there's a layer of misty stuff covering my eyes. Ok, and the headache's on the left and it's my right eye that's affected. Ok, I'm really scared now.. Sigh, I wish it's nothing serious, well, I guess my body is telling me not to abuse it anymore. I always think I'm still young and healthy and my immune system is fantastic, that's why I can afford not to take care of it. Ok, my new resolution is to love my body, sleep well, eat well, exercise well.

No comments:

Post a Comment