Saturday 11 November 2006





It's officially the last day of lessons of year 2 sem 1. Fast isn't it? Before I know it the exams will be over, holidays will be here and then over, and it will be the start of a new semester. It was quite a busy day to end of the semester. Lessons as usual, and extra lessons to make up for tomorrow, but anything beats going back to school on saturday. I'm lazy to write so let the photos do the talking.










It's a bit small, but these are the guinea pigs of BMS/TCM. And these are the people I see everyday, confined to our own favourite corners of SBS CR7.
Maybe we should be glad the school decided to get rid of some flying creatures before exam starts, but it's quite a sight to see all of them dead on the floor. countless.











yes, the ground was littered with bees. yucks











there you go, the bunch of noisy people always in the middle of the classroom.

From now on, I'll find myself confined to my cosy corner in my room, imagine that my freedom of motion space is only enough for my chair to turn, facing the window, laptop's on my left, table's in front of me, cupboard, hi-fi, food, and rubbish on my right, and bed behind me. Hard to imagine? let the photo exlain itself.











Now you believe me when I say my room is puny??
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment