Saturday 25 November 2006

It feels like exams are over and it certainly feels good, but THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
yesterday I had 6 hours of uninterupted sleep, I think I was like a log on my bed (yes, no longer on the chair), switched off 1 of the alarms I didn't hear the other 2 at all. Woke up on my own for breakfast (yay, mom bought chunky peanut butter!), read newspapers, went back to my room, get changed and flip through my desesrt cookbook (haha, feel like making some desserts..) then going out for a run. Other than the bad air along the roads and the foul smell from the drain, it was a great run!! comfortable pace, fantastic weather, and a new route. Then went to the gym at my house for a bit of arms workout, then went back home to play with my lovely little gym ball. Wow, what a fruitful morning, and it was only 10 plus when I finished my morning workout. Really feels like holiday. Ok, the only useful thing I did today was to print out all my lecture notes. That's it. And I spent the afternoon sleeping again. Don't call me a pig, cos it's a rare opportunity for me to get so much rest. There was yet another article today on the how obesity and lack of sleep is closely related, so many it's good to sleep. But what's te physiological reason behind it? hmm, maybe it'll be my job to find out..
The marathon is next week!! wow, really fast, I think the time when I registered for it, I was still telling myself it's a long way more to the actual day, and now it's almost here!! I can't really say I've trained and is well-prepared for it. I have been constantly running, but I don't take it as proper training, more like leisure jogger. I am quite sure I can finish the run, and the more I run, the more stress there is to break my own record. It's no longer a matter of completing the race, but of doing it better than what I did last year.
I'm totally not in the mood to study anymore..
5 days to last paper,
8 days to marathon,
12 days to taiwan,
30 days to christmas,
36 days to 2007,
43 days to new school term...
the coming holiday will be short, but fruitful...

No comments:

Post a Comment