Wednesday 22 November 2006

I think I survive better with less sleep. Can't believe that I concussed after dinner, woke up at 1 plus in the morning, wanted to hug some buddha legs, but fell asleep, yes on the chair again, and so I was in and out of dreamland for the whole night and clocked almost 8 hours of sleep, and that's almost double of my usual sleeptime at night. But the problem is I am feeling more tired than usual, my head feels heavy and saturated, and my eyes feel like they can close anytime. This is definitely not a good sign. And I do know how to multitask effectively, that is, study and exercise at the same time. I think that's the only way I can survive 1 whole hour on cardio machines in the gym besides watching tv and gymming.
As I get older, my memory gets worse... I need some brains...

No comments:

Post a Comment