Wednesday 11 April 2007

why am i letting my mood take over me again??
just when i thought today would be quite a good day, considering the fact that i actually shut down my laptop, swtiched off the lights and went to bed last night, and waking up feeling rather refreshed this morning. and from then on, everything seem to have gone wrong. had a close encounter with a stray dog early in the morning when i was jogging in the dark, half blind as usual. i was just 1 meter from it when i realised it was a dog. i just stopped short and froze, for that split second, i didn't know what to do, and was so scared that it would attack me. luckily for me, i think it was more scared of me and just scrammed away. phew.. and then the morning traffic and long wait for bus took me an hour and a half to reach school!!
and of course, school totally sucked. can't help getting stressed out by everything and everybody around me and the good old me just accidentally pulled out the buttons on my shorts in the middle of class and had to use a clip to keep my shorts on me. bleah...
i was already trying very hard to control myself not to scream at people in the library this afternoon, after the stressful day and when you had once again disappointed me. i couldn't find a better way but to delete all your messages from my inbox and blast music into my ears...
yes, tomorrow shall be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment