Tuesday 17 April 2007

nobody likes me, everybody hates me, i'm gonna eat some worms......
i think my presence at home is a total disaster for everyone. i can never be more distracted by my lappie and the things around me, not forgetting food and the bed!! hence, efficiency = zero. and my mom is totally making a big fuss and can't wait to kick me out of the house because i never fail to mess up the room and deplete the food supply at home. and i can never exist in total peace with my dad without snatching the internet connection or the toilet, especially to bathe in the morning, and my sister is just can't stop talking!! and when she starts screaming either because my mom scolds her for watching too much tv, not practising the piano properly, not sleeping, not eating properly, or when she gets in my way and what not... that's it man.... noise pollution!!! and i am positive that the electric bill for this month will be high, with me leaving the laptop, lights, radio, aircon on the whole night.... yes yes mommy scream at me!!! she even told me to find a job or do something constructive this holidays, do anything but stay at home!!
bah.... sucks
and i have gone insane to go swimming at 9pm with no lights in the pool (are they trying to save electricity??? hello, we're paying for it..) and just went to run a 2.4 this morning at 6.30am!! and how can i forget studying on the cross-trainer machine or the bike in the gym...
hmmm i think i am crazy enough and i shall be.... hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment