Saturday 21 April 2007

It was really saddening reading the front page article of today's wobao, on the increasing number of people who opt out of HOTA, and on how some people are just living everyday waiting, for the day that they might get a matching organ for transplant, some even taking desperate means just for that glimpse of hope. And so many are depriving them of that hope.. why?? I don't know if it was coincidential, but i was reading the article on the train-ride to HSA to donate blood. Don't ask me what made me travel all the way to do it, but somehow i just had to do it. I think everything in me, my organs, my blood etc are worth so much more than i am worth. sigh.. i am just a good-for-nothing.. oh well, i still certainly believe there's more to life than just studying and getting a good grade. So what if you're the most intelligent, richest, most knowledgeable person in this world when all you can do is lie there and wait for death to take you away. And do take everything in me, especially my immune system, which makes me almost impossible to fall sick. And do leave my brains behind, they are useless...
Alright, give me the right to be depressed and be impulsive, like how I am today... Gosh, i guess I'm really tired, my head feels like it's going to fall off my neck anytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment