Thursday 5 April 2007

i think i seriously suffer from sleeping disorder. not insomnia, but the opposite. I've never failed to amuse myself at the ability to sleep anytime, anywhere, not forgetting my daily routine of dozing off in class even if i sit in the first row.. and for the past 2 days my bed has been used as a dumping ground for all the things that i don't want on my table, and my most convenient place for sleeping is no other than the chair. and last night i've done the most classic. i decided to take a break and did some pushups to boost my energy level. and so after 20 miserable pushups i lay on the ground, initially just for a stretch and relax, and yes, I FELL ASLEEP!! face down, flat on the ground! i am good lor. luckily my mom didn't come into the room, if not she might have thought i fainted or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment