Thursday 18 October 2007

the shopaholic in me just showed its tail today when i decided to go get a new phone, since my old one is getting cranky. got my 4th phone and was indeed very impressed with the efficiency and speed everything was settled. went to the taka hello shop, which was just a tiny little space in taka, without proper tables and chairs, wanted to get the phone that was on special offer for this week, but it was really a bit too bulky so decided to get a newer model, and of course pay more. quite excited with my new phone and i think it will keep me busy for quite a long time, especially when i have to manually save the contacts one by one, cos my old phone does not have the function that says "copy all to sim"..
and since i was already in town, i decided to walk around and shop a bit. heh.. bought a pair of new jeans and a couple of other little things here and there. and i must say shopping is a form of exercise, especially when you have a lot of things to carry and there's no seats on the bus! ok, enough of shopping for the time being.. wait till the shopping spree gets the better of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment