Tuesday 5 December 2006

What a great day it is to slack at home. Last night I was still attempting to plan my day, whether I should go paddle, swim, gym, or do nothing. In the end, I slept most of my morning away, and did some packing of my room in the afternoon, dumped all the old notes and magazines to the storeroom. But my room is as messy as ever because I'm not done with packing yet, not to say to pack my luggage. Went out for a swim in the afternoon, but the shadows of the blocks covered the pool, nevertheless, it was still a good and relaxing swim, I could have gone on forever if not for the fact that it was getting dark and cold.
And I watched tv properly for the first time today since I moved to my current house. I think even my sister was laughing at me trying to figure out how to use the remote and which is which chanel. And if my bright pink nails is not good enough, make it two.









Baby bimbo wanted it too so she had a free and really express manicure.
And dad came home with this:











It's a series of vcds. Thank you dad for borrowing, but MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!
By the way, I still prefer New Balance to Asics.

No comments:

Post a Comment