Wednesday 6 April 2011

Following the death of my MacBook, my iPhone went into a coma this morning when it suddenly blanked out and was unresponsive to which ever button that I press. Luckily the singtel guy over the phone was helpful enough to teach me how to force reset the phone and saved me a trip to get it fixed and a day of phone-less misery. Looks like it's not an uncommon problem, well at least I learnt something new today.
Now on housing, mommy says ' 4 room flat is good enough. You're not going to have half a dozen of kids and smaller house easier to clean also.' dearest says 'you're going to convert 1 room into Ktv room, 1 room to walk-in wardrobe, 1 room to store all your shoes, where to sleep?' looks like I have to strike 4d, buy a bungalow and hire a maid or two, haha. Fat hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment