Monday 25 April 2011

The first long weekend has passed and it was disturbed by going to office on a Saturday morning, probably the most fruitful Saturday spent there tidying my desk, filing and throwing away lots of useless stuff. And an afternoon spent attending some useless networking session with my bosses which was a total waste of time. Well, at least I'll have an undisturbed weekend this week.
I'm now sipping kopi and passing time in a place full of doctors and sick ppl and agroup of 4 doctors just sat down for lunch beside me and 2 of them were wearing their scrubs and one is even carrying her stethoscope around her neck while eating! Perhaps during my internship days I'm used to leaving everything used in the hospital in the hospital itself, but isn't it very unhygienic to carry organisms, visible or invisible, from the kopitiam back into the ward? Or what's worse, carry germs from the hospital into your food and eventually into your mouth? Hello, I know you're a doctor but perhaps you can at least put the stethoscope into your bag??

No comments:

Post a Comment