Monday 14 July 2008

today is literally a sun-day! and it was my first time at a triathlon. i didn't go as a participant, but as a volunteer. the day started early and i actually managed to get myself to ecp in 40min with only $7.80 spent on cab. i was basically in a canoe around the swimming route to look after the safety and keep the swimmers on track. quite an easy job, but the current was very strong and i had to keep moving up and down to keep myself in position. really admire all the swimmers, i think i would just cling on to the barrier and drag myself around it.
today's weather was madness la. spent a total of 5 hours under the sun, with no sunblock applied because i wanted to test out the effects of my newly purchased drug. it's impossible not to get burnt, but not too bad i would say. and just as all the participants finished their swim and we carried the boats and stuff up to shore, the passing cloud stopped right above us and it poured!! what a change from the killer sun, but i like neither. ok, i really think i am meant to just sit at home and nua.
oh and i realised today's the 2 and a half years anniversary of my driving licence! to think that i even wanted to put the p plate so that ppl won't horn at me.
yawn.. time to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment