Wednesday 18 October 2006

one night of running and a whole week to recover. gosh, facts have proven that my body is certainly aging. Today I finally put on my running shoes, overcame the power of inertia and went out for a run despite the bad weather. It felt good to get moving again, 3 days of not running and i'm starting to feel the withdrawal symptoms. Try running, it's the best way to destress, healthiest way also, as compared to eating.









That's us after the run. See the shagged faces?
I seriously need an external hard drive to keep all the photos, and ink cartridges are not cheap at all, especially when your dad printed a million of photos using the printer and when it finally runs out of ink, he happily says "orh go buy it yourself lor" maybe i should print notes in shcool instead.
Running makes you tired.. think I should sleep soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment