Tuesday 17 October 2006

Am I not suppose to use the word, since it will be against my future job scope? But that is how I feel. Died. Yes, everything in me has died. The passion, the believe I used to hold so strongly, the determination and focus, everything.
I want to escape from reality again and go back to the good old times. The times when I could excel in what I loved to do, when I had more self-control and motivation, the times of innocent and sweet love.
Ok, it's just me getting into my depressed self again. It's the time of the year... haha. Sorry if I am not behaving like myself or neglecting people around me. Feels like I just want to spend time by myself, reflecting upon the things that happened and I have done.
我真的想回到过去,过着那单纯的生活,我讨厌镜子里的自己,我向往以前的我。但我也知道这一切是不可能的了,过去的美好时光,如今已是只能回味的往事。我害怕找不回那种感觉,害怕失去你。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment