Tuesday 10 October 2006

it has been more than 2 months since i last blogged and now i'm counting down to the days of exam and holidays. As for now, I must heave a sigh of relief that BMS203 is over and both my lab report and assignment have been handed in. So for now my only worries would be exam, yes very big worries. Even with the pressure of the warning letter and the almost impossible GPA to meet, I have no motivation to study at all. I know I should stop complaining since it was my choice to take up this course, but I absolutely abhor BMS202! Worse subject that I've ever seen!! Alright enough, start memorizing and stop whining!
On a lighter note first, this year I had the best birthday surprise ever. On the actual day of me entering my 20s, my mummy gave me a huge box of rocher and my dear little sister also gave me chocolate and played me a birthday song. I was almost melted by her sweetness. Ok sis, I shall be nice to you for the time being until you start being your usual demanding self again. But nothing beats THE SURPRISE you planned for me after sava first day. I really jumped and screamed in shock when I opened the door walked in and heard a "SURPRISE!!" from the goup of crazy friends. It left me in shock for the rest of the night. But it was soooo sweet of you!! I feel so blessed and loved!!! muackz... haha ok, I'm so guilible, easily pleased and innocent, right?

Well, of course there was sava sprint. Cannot say that it was the best of our dragonboat races, due to the lack of trainings and to a certain extent our complacency, but I must say it was vertainly an eye-opener to see the Philippines team race. Their frequency was madness!! wonder where they get all the energy from. And I won my second medal as the drummer. The aggression was more than anything. With every determination to pull away, to win, be it for the school, for themselves, for havaianas, or whatever reason. It was sure inspiring to be on the boat, seeing the guys grit their teeth and plunge their paddles into the water, tensing up every muscle and pulling the water hard, screaming, shouting and finally pulling away from the boat that was thought to be impossible to beat, but they did it. The sense of achievemnt, knowing that they had done it, written on their faces after crossing the finishing line was unmistakable. I think i will let the feeling stay there, paused. It sure is exciting to see your team win a race, but the feeling of watching and actually rowing and earning it is definitely different. No havaianas for us, but somethings gained which cannot be bought.

Alright, end of season, time to study. Help!! I need the motivation, I need the strength..
I'm scared..

No comments:

Post a Comment