Thursday 14 October 2010

With no plans for the day in mind, I headed out of the house with the intention to collect the freebies for the new laptop, and came home with not only a huge bag containing those freebies, but also a new handbag and a pair of shoes. Someone shoot me!
And today, so deprived of my morning coffee, I spent the whole morning sleeping after my morning run, shower and breakfast, only woke up in time for lunch. Gosh I'm such a pig! The weather's so unbearably hot that I've decided to get out for some aircon and coffee. Was doing up my resume (yes I'm that slow with my job app) and tidying up my MacBook. Now that the battery's flat and I'm passing time here blogging from my iPhone and waiting to be picked up for dinner.
Sheesh I'm such a taitai!

And while tidying up my room yesterday, I found my 中医基础,中药,方剂 notes, I totally forgot their existence and they were just in the box of notes below my study table and I couldn't even be bothered to dig them out. And just now I found more notes on Stre tips from my comp, what I 'great' student I am, looks like I'm all ready to take my exams again next year! Choy!
And why does that next at the table opp sound so much like someone I've known from jc?
Come quick! I'm getting hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment