Tuesday 26 October 2010

when i was just a little girl, i asked my mother, what will i be?

now that i'm no longer a little girl, and i am thankful that my mother has given me freedom to make my own decisions, i am lost.
i can name a million things that i don't want, but i can't find something that i really want. i don't want to be a teacher, i don't want to be a chinese physician, well, not the typical old sinseh, i like acupuncture, but that's about all i believe in tcm. neither do i want to be sitting in the office everyday doing admin work, or in a lab playing with mice. i can't afford to be a full time taitai, i'll die of boredom. i know nuts about finance, and i don't really want to do sales.
no one's pushing me to find a job and start working asap, i'm just finding myself a nuisance and useless bum at home, i can't be living off my savings forever or letting you pay for all my expenditures. my family can survive without my financial support and i don't owe the bank any money. i just need to do something to pass time, to have a bit of cash rolling in to buy some lv, prd etc.
my ideal job is 5-day week, 9-5, giving me time go for my morning jog, poke some needles on some nights, go home and chill or hang out with my loved ones on other nights, spending saturdays just chilling out, and sundays for a great workout.
i used to live each day as it comes, never planned for anything for more than a few weeks in advance, never thought i can settle down in life. i played hard, very hard, i had fun, but now i've grown up, it's time to think about my future.
ah, life...

No comments:

Post a Comment