Sunday 22 June 2008

a busy week has just passed, busy in the fun way that is. for those who are interested in my life, here's a brief summary of it. monday to wednesday was purely fyp and work. thurs night went wala wala and almost deafened by the music. friday was spent at batam with my 6e classmates, just chilling around. saturday was busy rushing from one place to another, gym in the morning, sentosa in the afternoon and work at night. and today, work, db trng and then went out for dinner. i foresee a very busy week ahead again. now that my mice have grown up and i can finally start on my project proper, my prof is going for a one month holiday! and i don't have any mentors or seniors doing similar projects. i'm horrified! faints!
and this is probably the most i've exercised in a week so far. swam, ran, gymmed, rowed. i know its nothing compared to the last-time me, but it's a lot for the superlazy me now. oh man, just hope i can move and get out of bed tomorrow morning.

and i must say this, though it may sound too mushy and gives you goosebumps. I LOVE MY DAD TO BITS!!!! after whining that he's got no father's day gift from me, cos he wasn't in s'pore last weekend, he came back from the states with a new macbook, itouch and ipod shuffle!! love the mac and touch. soooooo pretty!!!! and obviously he is aware that his daughter is a computer idiot that he told me not to use the mac first until he asks the experts to set it up for me. alright, even better value-added service. and i'm selling the shuffle, 1GB, silver in colour, brand new and unopened. anyone interested before i put it up for auction? well, it was a door gift from the conference i guess and i already have one. very good for running.

ok, i think i'm so blessed, and i can declare myself as the world's bmm! haha.

guess it's time to hit the pillow and rest my old bones, will update my happening week with photos when i do have time..

No comments:

Post a Comment