Friday 14 December 2007

i think my deteriorating fitness level is starting to show in my inability to shop. only conquered taka this afternoon after running around getting passport and stuff in the morning and my toes feel like they are breaking! now i really wonder how i could shop the whole day from one end of orchard to the other last time and i really admire those ladies who can shop in those killer heels. no wonder they are called killers. ouch my poor toes. managed to accomplish quite a bit of my christmas shopping for the family and made the most of my taka vouchers and the gift wrapping service to wrap the HUGE present for my dad. i wonder how much the gift wrapping girls are paid but it does require some skills, especially when they meet people like me giving them huge and odd shaped things to wrap. and i am not the worst, a few days ago i saw this auntie putting at least 10 boxes of biscuits at the counter asking them to wrap one by one! i think those wrappers and ribbons cost more than those biscuits! almost wanted to cab back cos it was raining and i was carrying 2 big bags of stuff, but decided not to make the hole in my wallet bigger. now i understand why guys find shopping a chore, especially when they have to lug the shopping bags around.

i wear shades not to shield my eyes from the sun, i wear colored contacts not for aesthetic purposes. i wear them so that you can't see through my eyes, can't read my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment