Monday 26 March 2007

what a sunny sunday, and how could i forgo the chance to soak up some sun. went for a long run before baking myself in the midday sun. it has been quite a while since i ever did a sunday long run, and it sure felt good, like i could go on forever. only tanned for an hour under the scorching sun, but it didn't seem to help me get rid of my ugly tanline. wanted to spend the afternoon revising and doing work, but after lunch, i went back to my room, took out stuff to do, switched on the aircon and i just wanted to lie down for a while on my bed, but before i knew it, it was already 4.30!! almost time to go for work. so there goes my sunday... nice, but guilty.
shall post up some MR500 photos, there's hundreds, and maybe going to be thousand over photos when i get everybody's.. i totally miss MR...

pictures of me in action, yes i am the drummer-by-default..


victory cum handover dinner, i officially don't hold the keys anymore


ntu(c) the people whom i spent the whole weekend, and probably my most enjoyable times in ntu with..


the guys..


the girls..


my batch - the year 2s


the year 1s


the year 3s

spent my friday night in hall with the new exco initiation night. lots of alcohol, lots of drunk people, merlions, and fun. we talked all the way till the next morning when i had to go for internship and the rest concussed on the bed. as agreed, what was said and done will be kept within those who were there.. really wished i didn't have internship the next day, bummer..
sigh.. i can't imagine uni life without you guys, i think i better concentrate on studying before i sink further into this dilemma...

No comments:

Post a Comment