Wednesday 7 March 2007

i am the lousiest student! wasting my recess week enjoying myself, movies, ktv, birthdays, trainings, gym, basically everything except what i was suppose to be doing, until sunday night, when i reached home from work and started panicking! to the extent that i spilled one cartoon of coffee flavoured milk all over my bed and was sweating in my room and popping sour gummies into my mouth and chew and chew. i don't recall what exactly happened that night, and how little i slept in my chair, i only knew i left the house in a mess and my head totally empty. it felt terrible. couldn't squeeze anything out of my puny brains during the paper and i seriously almost dozed off in the middle of it.

and yesterday when the prof of the new module came in and wanted to start the lecture, just after the exam, i said quite loudly to myself, in chinese and in a chinese accent "but we just had our exam". it was loud enough for him to hear and stare at me. and i think he had been staring at me since the first lesson because i have been sleeping half of the time. the best thing is today he tried to clarify why he had to repeat himself so many times by saying "in case some of you all didn't catch what i said" (in chinese of course) AND HE WAS OBVIOUSLY LOOKING AT ME!!! bleah....

ok, enough rambling.. photo time..


















decor and food at rang mahal at pan pac. the length of the menu list looked more difficult for the stomach to handle than the actual course itself.














that's the whole group behind the long dining table
















the ladies...
















and the gentlemen...














and everyone...

and a blurry photo taken with the camera phone, which is better than my lousy and dying camera.. bleah..

No comments:

Post a Comment