Monday 9 May 2011

After many days of excitement, now we hope for changes. The results are quite expected, yet quite disappointing. Just a few hours after he final results are announced, I went for my weekly Sunday run this time in the most eastern part of sg, and almost died in the heat, and I saw the pap lorry going around for their victory parade, I don't know whether to pity them or to curse them, they had to be up and about so early in the crazy heat and noone's waving at them cos, hello everyone is still sleeping. Well, at least they are nice enough to sacrifice their sleep and thank their supporters, my mom, who's at home almost 24/7 has not been visited by any minister-wannabes, not even caught sight of them.
And is sg really transparent and unbiased? Well on Friday during internship, one patient who's active in pap said: ‘参加PAP好!拿屋子比较容易!’ and that's coming from the horse's mouth....

No comments:

Post a Comment