Thursday 11 November 2010

one week into stepping into the dark side, so far so good. In fact, I'm pretty much enjoying what I'm doing now, maybe only because the stress and workload have yet to set in. What's there to complain my workplace is just half an hour busride from home and 2 young and bubbly colleagues who look forward to lunch as much as I do; when I'm setting my own deadline, planning what I should do for the day, going visiting with my bosses, and reading magazines, newspapers, watching tv and going shopping is part of my job! I sure am glad I'm given so much freedom and say.
I think the amount I've learnt about the real world, about business, about putting the knowledge acquired in school in just 1 week is over-powering. Maybe that explains the headache that won't go away. But well, work is still work, I'm sure one day I'll start complaining about it.
Busy but fulfilling week, and being offered gatorade by the helpers at solomon run at mac this morning, cab driver stopping to allow me to jay-run across pie exit, the beautiful morning sun which gave me a bit of tan, and the cooling afternoon rain, and with the bouquet of roses sitting on my table, love is in the air...

No comments:

Post a Comment