Sunday 7 November 2010

Just as how things tumble with one small push, it only takes a pair of hands to build it up again. It has only been slightly less than a month since the end of my last exams (i hope), but it seemed like a long time. Well, it was a good month, much better than cramping endless loads of tcm knowledge into my limited brains, it gave me the luxury of waking up without the help of an alarm clock, walk down the streets and malls without the guilt of not spending the time to memorize more notes. Most importantly, it gave me time to make decisions. I think the biggest decisions I've made so far were related to education, like choosing which JC and course in uni. Now, it's a new phase of life, I hope I've made wise decisions.
知足常乐, seriously, what more do I want

No comments:

Post a Comment