Sunday 19 September 2010

just when i thought i could find someone to share my misery and frustration, i was wrong! tmdnbcb! stop telling me to study harder and do my best bla bla bla...
who doesn't know how to give moral support? it's how freakin easy to give a pat on the back and say jiayou, just hang in there, it'll be over soon, can celebrate after that etc etc.. when you don't row my boat.
sorry but encouraging words don't encourage me, they simply piss me off. just leave me alone world! give me a bottle of booze now and get me totally wasted!

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore

Hard to be sure
Sometimes I feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure

No comments:

Post a Comment