Sunday 12 September 2010

after a frustrating day trying to settle my taobao shopping and getting my printer to squeeze some ink out, and as usual an unfruitful day, this put a big grin on my face:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=504820090#!/note.php?note_id=145812195459367&id=100000949815561&ref=mf
yes, i am dumb enough to forget to bring my internet banking 'scratchcard' to china, and icbc should make better use of their so-called 'ebanking'. Seriously, who now needs to go down personally to the bank to change their handphone number??????
alright, at least i settled my dad's bday present, sorry you got to pay for it yourself, who ask you to miss your flight AGAIN!!
sorry but i refuse to step out of the house to see anyone till i'm smarter and more presentable. really 见不得人 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment