Saturday 12 April 2008

can't believe that i spent the whole morning cleaning my room, sweeping the floor, tidying up my table and bed, scrubbing the toilet bowl and basin, when i'm suppose to be studying!! and knowing that i usually do zero housework, i think i must really have woken up on the wrong side of my bed!
i can literally survive on bread alone, especially when it's the only source of readily available food at home now. and because there's no kettle, no fridge, no microwave oven, even making a cup of coffee means i have to switch on the stove and boil water the traditional way. and of course that applies for cup noodles too. so i had bread for breakfast and lunch, because it was raining and i was lazy.
now this is what i call simple life. to my utmost horror, i discovered that the lights in the kitchen, dining and living room and corridor died!!! luckily the ones in my room and toilet are still working, if not i don't even think i can find candles in the house now.
someone please teach me how to concentrate. please teach me how to be disciplined...

No comments:

Post a Comment