Friday 18 April 2008

1 paper down and 2 more to go. quite touched that my mom even called me yesterday morning to make sure i woke up for my paper. and i just proved my inability to read the professor's mind (in spotting questions) and to read instructions. well, i did read the instruction eventually, but it was only when time was up and after i closed the answer booklet and circled the question numbers on the cover page. and so it read "answer one(1) of the three questions", and i did 2. don't ask me why. i was stunned for a few seconds, read it a few more times and took out my pencil to draw a big cross over the last question.
i am once again so amused by myself.
had lunch at the new foodcourt in school and checked out the new sakae outlet. pretty cool and unique, if only they had student price, it'll be even better. i will miss the old canteen for their cheap drinks, fruits, sandwiches, paus etc...
last night i was so determined to go running this morning, cos the only exercise i've done for the past week was walking to westmall cos i missed the shuttle bus. and guess what, there was a thunderstorm early this morning! looks like even the weather is helping me turn white and pasty. haha.
feels good to have home cooked food in my stomach now and the other reason why i'm back is because i don't even have internet connection in my room now!! looks like my parents are either forcing me to study, or forcing me to move back. just one more week, before i can spend my entire day nua-ing at home. it will be time to ask tv back into my life. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment