Wednesday 20 February 2008

now this is the second time in this month that i've read the sentence "getting less than 5 hours of sleep increases your risk of getting type 2 diabetes by 50%" from different sources. apparently there was a study done and claimed that insufficient sleep reduces your body's ability to tolerate glucose. and complemented with family history from both sides, my mom has been cursing and scolding me that i will definitely get diabetes next time if i don't cut down on my sugar intake. sounds threatening huh? but do i care? does that mean if i sleep more and eat less sweet stuff i will definitely not get diabetes?
how many times have i been almost knocked down by cars (at the exact same junction somemore) and just on monday i almost got killed right outside my school as i walked through the driveway and the carpark entry gate (or rather the pole or whatever you call that) came down right in front of my face and missed me by an inch.
ok, whatever..
yeah i'm trying, i really am

No comments:

Post a Comment