Monday 19 February 2007

Is it true that as we get older, the festive mood just decreases and look forward to holiday as rest days? Or is it just me? I think this chinese new year for me is just sleep sleep and sleep. I did no spring cleaning, no SHOPPING (?!?!?! yes i don't even believe this) and so on the first day of new year, I opened my wadrobe and panicked, cos I have no new clothes to wear!! no visiting yet, not much cny goodies at home for me to eat, other than a heavenly home-cooked dinner on new year's eve, there was not much new year mood at home. Times when I am not online means I'm either sleeping, out exercising, appearing offline or my dad is hogging the internet connection watching you.tube!!
Well, I did get a few angpows and I can't even be bothered opening them to see how much it contained, yes, that's how 'exciting' my cny is, at least I did get a good rest at home.. yawn..

No comments:

Post a Comment