Wednesday 29 March 2006

so the time has come for mission impossible....
it's almost midnight now and i'm drinking tea to keep myself awake for hope of studying late into the night, although i know it's only a matter of time when my eyelids starts covering my eyeballs and my brain shuts down completely...
today was another bad school day when i uncontrollably fell asleep during the first lecture and got myself a cup of coffee hoping to pay better attention during the second class... but...
oh well, i think i'm surviving on caffeine and this is really bad. the feeling of your mind not following your body and feels like i'm floating
just came back from watching ice age 2, it's really cute and funny and definitely a good way to destress. you really made my day and i can't imagine weeks without you....
go study la girl......

No comments:

Post a Comment