Sunday 26 September 2004

yep, we did it, a good long 21 km, feeling so proud of myself now. started a few minutes late cos there was a long queue at the baggage deposit and toilets but not like we're competing against anyone. it was a rare experience to be on my feet and running up and down sheares bridge at 6 am in the morning though that's the usual time i run. then running along east coast park, just in time to witness the rising of the sun. then we turned to the roads, pass national stadium and ended with our familiar route back to the esplanade. yes, my knees almost died and the last few km seems much longer than expected, but we did it. thank you so much shine!!!! and we'll train for the full marathon which is twice of this, can't imagine myself doing that. hopefully i can still walk tomorrow, i still need my legs for shopping...
there may be no limit as to how much i can run but don't test my limits on other things. oh well, forget it!!
and yes, all the best to the singapore canoeists, especially huilin, you guys are damn zai and jia you in the philippines....

No comments:

Post a Comment