Friday 24 September 2004

i'm back, from prelims. in a summary, maths was ok, except that i know i'll make lots of careless mistakes, especially for paper 1 cos i didn't really check through, quite risky for someone who can even press her calculator wrongly. chemistry was hard, as expected, but i think physics is worse, maybe it just goes to show my lack of physics brain cells, econs case study was a crap, what i wrote didn't even make sense to me and i can't imagine myself sitting in the hall again next week for 3 more hours of econs crapping.
at least i had a good break yesterday, 5 whole hours of singing and of course i'm not complaining. finally, i'm 18 haha thank you so much for all those people who remembered my birthday despite the fact that it was during prelims, i'm so touched. i feel older now, legal to do so many things but it also means i have to pay adult rate for gym and swimming pool.
looking forward to: my first half marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment