Tuesday 29 March 2011

It's been a long time since I took a bus home straight from work, sit down with mom and sis for a simple dinner, then watching some shows, surfing the net alone in my room before hitting the sack. My life has been too happening? perhaps.
They say one's desire for money is insatiable, I certainly agree. Back in Uni days, I was very contented with the few hundred dollars I earn each month from part-time job, thus not having to take pocket money from parents and would gladly spend every cent of it. Money was meant to be spent wasn't it?
Then when I finally started working full-time, I was so excited about getting my first 4-digit pay and seriously thought of spending it all on a branded handbag, but it never happened. Even up till today, I'm looking at handbag sales online almost everyday, but can't bear to invest so much into it.
And you think I'm a spendthrift? I give more than a third of my take-home pay to my mom and try to save close to 50% of it, because house, wedding, kids and everything else is going to cost a bomb. I've changed haven't I? Nevertheless, I'm still enjoying each day. But in terms of money, am I contented with what I'm earning? I guess I never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment