Monday 3 March 2008

coming to think of it, if i'm a terrorist on the loose and being singapore's most wanted man, why the hell will i want to be hiding in the jungle fighting with the monkeys for food and shelter, living in fear the lightening will strike me or a durian will fall from the tree, either dropping on my head and killing me or providing me something to eat. will i even risk going out trying to disguise as someone else and attempting to walk without limping?
i will either run straight out of the country before anyone can realise, or hide in the comfort of someone's house, or get locked up in a supermarket, or i will just chop off my leg and pour acid over my face. come on, if he's smart enough to escape, he's smart enough to hide
disclaimer: police don't come after me cos although i do stay at the bbnaturepark/hillview/railwaytracks/oldfordroadfactory area i have nothing to do with the case at all, just my comments.
on another note and not going to elaborate, i do hope you guys can be more effecient cos i do hope to see the case close before i leave.

last MR race this weekend.. ntu'e' (????) got so many boats or not??

No comments:

Post a Comment