Monday 3 April 2006

it's the time of the year again and i feel like my head is exploding... maybe someone should just take a chopper and chop it off. just kidding...
time to play disappearing act again, and i've been hiding at home as much as possible. i hate this feeling. it seems like school has just started last week and my mind has not been activated yet. grrr just hang in there..
on a lighter side, there's 2 new additions to my house - 2 hamsters which are keeping my sister busy. her record of pets was one week (2 cute rabbits died in her hands) and i certainly pray for the 2 little hamsters.
3 days ago while working at the ciee work and travel usa, i was using my tongue to clean my mouth after eating an apple and i felt something like apple skin stucked at the end of the bottom row of teeth which can't come out, only to realise it was my wisdom tooth taking a peek. haha i'm getting wiser.
i feel feverish and i think i'll take a plunge into the freezing pool later...
man, i hate myself, hate myself, hate myself..........

No comments:

Post a Comment