Friday 14 May 2004

finally, the internet's working. it's times like this when we should never trust technology. i've survived without computers for one week. well, what can i say about this week, i've just proven my inability to play ball games and problem with my balance. now i feel like a totally damaged person. suffering from external injuries on my right side, joint injuries on the left, and the flu bug's crawling over me. oh well, on my way to recovery now.
wednesday has just marked the end of my harmoc career, though it just started not too long ago. don't dare to comment much on the quality of the concert, but it was a great experience and a great way to end. well done everyone, especially the soloists. and a big thank you plus a hug to everyone who came.
feeling strange now, playing the game all over again. maybe i'm just worrying too much, thinking too much. it may turn out to be nothing at all. but i want to play safe, i don't want to ignore any little detaill. i feel like a detective, or rather a mind-reader, one who failed terribly perhaps. yes i know, take things one step at a time and get used to my "don't talk to me in the morning" mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment